Mrs Kohlmannhuber will be facilitating this programme developed by Michael Grose on Thursday 22 March and Thursday 29 March. It will be held in the Performing arts room of M block at 1:15-3pm.
The programme invites parents to learn:
- how to get children to cooperate without telling them what to do
- the secret to curing children’s parental deafness
- the one word that power hungry children don’t want to hear you say and what to say instead
- the 7 discipline mistakes that many parents make and how to avoid them
- how to be more consistent so your moods don’t dictate your discipline
Redlands College parents are invited to attend.
Please notify Mrs Reed (3286 0203) if you wish to participate. That way we will be able to prepare more effectively for the numbers.