* If students wish to leave the college after a morning exam, they must be collected and signed out of Student Reception, by a parent. Students are not permitted to sign themselves out or to leave the College without an adult, during exam block. Students must have a note from their parent giving permission to leave with anyone who is not their parent. Students must attend study hall in the library, when not in an exam.
* Rolls will be marked for each exam and study hall.
* Year 11 and 12 OP students are not to attend sport on Wednesday 19 September 2012.
* Students who attend school on exam days and who do not have an exam, must attend study hall and must wear uniform.
* Vocational Studies students will have scheduled classes during exam block and are expected to attend classes on the days that they would usually be at school. They must attend sport on Wednesday 19 September 2012. Vocational students who have exams are to leave timetabled classes, attend the exam and then return to class when the exam is completed. They do not follow the exam block timetable. Students sitting the Certificate I in Hospitality exam will follow the exam block timetable for Thursday 13 September 2012 only. Students sitting the Year 11 Religion & Ethics exam should leave class at 12:20 pm.
* Year 10 students must attend classes according to their timetable as usual during the year 11 and 12 exam block. Some year 10 exams have been scheduled to be held in I1. Students will leave the timetabled classes, attend the exam, then return to timetabled classes. They do not follow the exam block timetable. They must attend sport on Wednesday 19 September 2012. Core Science students should leave class to go to their exam at 12:20 pm on Monday 17 September 2012. Extension Science students should go directly to their exam after Spiritual Life class on Tuesday 18 September 2012.
* The Senior School library will be open during the exam period. Students wishing to study during the scheduled exam timetable lunch break may go to the Library.